2009年1月8日 星期四

God's calling No Strain



January 9 - No Strain


Be calm, no matter what may befall you. Rest in Me. Be patient, and let patience have her perfect work. Never think things overwhelming. How can you be overwhelmed when I am with you?


Do not feel the strain of life.  There is no strain for My children.  Do you not see I am a Master Instrument-maker?  Have I not fashioned each part? Do I not know just what it can bear without a strain? Would I, the maker of so delicate an instrument, ask of it anything that could destroy or strain?


No! The Strain is only when you are serving another master, the world, fame, the good opinion of men - or carrying two days' burden on the one day.


Remember that it must not be.


2 則留言:

  1. Thanks!
    [版主回覆01/23/2009 16:02:46]Dear Elisha:
    Thank you for your encouragement, may God bless you and your blog in year 2009.
    活泉敬上

    回覆刪除